MindMatters is a framework that aims to promote mental health, prevent problems and enable early intervention. The program focuses on young people; their health and wellbeing. It helps schools to support young people to achieve their goals, build relationships and cope with challenges.
As a school focused on the wellbeing and emotional resilience of students, Billanook College is a strong supporter of the MindMatters program and framework.
- Supports schools around Australia to foster the mental health of their students
- Provides training for schools using the framework
- Assists secondary schools and health services to work more closely together
- Encourages secondary schools and families to work more closely together
- Provides useful resources and links (on this website) for young people, families, teachers and schools
For more information about MindMatters, go to: www.mindmatters.edu.au